• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using an Extended License / An organization claims we should stop use

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We purchased an extended use license from Adobe Stock images so that we can use this artwork to use on T-Shirts, Mugs and some other promotional merchandise.  We were asked by an organization to stop using this artwork as the colors / concept of this artwork is similar to a copyrighted / trademarked property that belongs to this organization.

I have invested lots of money on the merchandise already produced.  Not sure where I stand in terms of being protected by Adobe since the license was purchased from them?  Not sure who to contact at Adobe, their stock website has no support link or info?

Anyone ever face something similar that they can shed some light on?

We are a very small company and cannot afford to take a loss on the items we've already produced for sale. 

Any guidance will be much appreciated.

Rupin K.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Hi Rupin,

Sorry to hear about the issue related to the image rights. I have shared the following information related to the Stock licensing terms and restrictions for your reference Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock?

If you have any further doubts regarding the licensing terms and restrictions or the image rights, you may contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?

If you are unable to reach our support

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rupin,

Sorry to hear about the issue related to the image rights. I have shared the following information related to the Stock licensing terms and restrictions for your reference Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock?

If you have any further doubts regarding the licensing terms and restrictions or the image rights, you may contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?

If you are unable to reach our support team through the above- mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Twarita:

I tried to click on the link below sent by you. The link is for Contact Support. It asks me to choose a product, but there is no option for Adobe Stock. (All I see are Account Issues, Creative Cloud Plan, Adobe Spark Plan, Free Adobe Apps, Less common options, learning). None of these relate to the Adobe Stock License or product. Any further help?

Is there a phone number I can call to discuss this situation, the company asking us to cease and desist using the artwork is not willing to back-off. I need to see if Adobe’s legal team can help me to understand my rights since the licensed artwork was purchased via Adobe Stock site.

Kindly advise.

Rupin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rupin,

Sorry for a delay in response. I have had the image checked by the respective team and will be sharing the details via private message. Please check your inbox for more details.

Regards
Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started