• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Build a Case Studies Photo Gallery?

Explorer ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure why I'm stumped, I need to build a case study with content integrated with a photo gallery.

Here's a link ( http://lg-interiors.com/ ) of exactly what I want to build but can't seem to figure it out. ANY help or suggestions would be fantastic...

I'm not sure about how to keep them as separate projects. I imagine I make each project a separate page to link to...

Thanks so much in advance.

SafariScreenSnapz001.jpgSafariScreenSnapz002.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 20, 2018 Jan 20, 2018

Yes, you can do it, no you can’t:

• The grid of images with hover effect is not that difficult to create, using „States“ button with state-wise altering elements (Opacity 100% <-> 0 %). This works fine on responsive and fixed width pages.
  • The „re-shuffling" effect on window resize isn’t achievable in Muse „out of the box".

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 20, 2018 Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I imagine I make each project a separate page to link to...

Yes, you do. No magic beyond that required.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can do it, no you can’t:

• The grid of images with hover effect is not that difficult to create, using „States“ button with state-wise altering elements (Opacity 100% <-> 0 %). This works fine on responsive and fixed width pages.
  • The „re-shuffling" effect on window resize isn’t achievable in Muse „out of the box".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Günter!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines