3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 19, 2018 5:16 PM by Chuck Uebele

    Need help creating degraded effect


      Hello all,

      I am very new to photoshop and I can't find a tutorial on how to achieve this effect, perhaps because I am not using the right terminology.

      Anyway, I would like to achieve a sort of degraded, aged, photocopied effect on text and images like so: https://imgur.com/a/Ot4aq

      If anyone could assist me or point me towards a tutorial I would be very appreciative. Thanks in advance for any help.