• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do i make something like this

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2018 Jan 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys does anyone know how i make something like this its from a forum user called Bubble on a different Forum

https://i.pi.gy/b0k5Z.png

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start with a tutorial for glossy buttons.

On a new layer apply a hatches brush stroke or hatches pattern / lace pattern / line art pattern, you'll find a huge selection online. Or draw a pattern of your own with an 1 px pencil.

With a layer mask you can hide parts of the pattern without deleting them (black = hide, white = show)

button.png

For the menu lettering use a so called pixel font / bitmap font, (examples here). Choose a font in an appropriate size. For a crisp appearance do not enlarge or reduce the font size of a pixel font.

Fenja

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks though the 1px draw pattern that i tried making and you gave looks kinda ugly, so is there like a stock image or resource i can use? and im especially looking for how I make the owner and premium design

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

maxm47298695  schrieb

Thanks though the 1px draw pattern that i tried making and you gave looks kinda ugly, ...

Yes, I know. I didn't intend to deliver a pattern or ready-made button - I just wanted to show a procedure in a minimum of time.

The strokes are in 45° and 90° angles throughout for a better look - you'll see it better when you zoom in the original file. Hold the shift key when drawing for restriction to 45°/90°. You have to draw just one half, then duplicate and mirror.

Be patient with yourself - good things will take a while.

Searching for stock use keywords as pixel pattern, pixel brush, pixel graphics, pixel borders ... but they have to be adapted too - both will be time consuming.

Fenja

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines