1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 21, 2018 12:17 PM by Thom Parker

Adobe DC forms & javascript

monicad4417911

I have form that I need help on for custom javascript.  I am working with Adobe DC and I'm new to java and pdf forms and I need your colaboration

I need to check 3 checkboxes, if checkbox1 is ckeck then its value 3,  if checkbox2 is ckeck then its value is 5, if checkbox3 is check then its value is 1.

AND

I need to check 2 groups of radio bottons:

the first group have two alternatives. The value of the first alternative is 5 and de value of the second is 3

the second group have four alternatives:

alternative 1:     value 1

alternative 2:     value 2

alternative 3:     value 3

alternative 4:     value 4

MAXIMUM VALUE

I need to sum all the ticks, the maximum value will be 3+5+1 (if all the check boxes are clicked) + 5 (alternative1 first group of radio bottom) + 4 (alternative4 of second group of radio button) = 18

EVALUATION

I need a new field with the three options:

IF Total value is = 0. Because the form is not filled at all -----> NOT AVALIABLE

IF Total value is < 10 ------------- > INSUFFICIENT

IF Total value is => 10 ------------- > SUFFICIENT

Thanks, a lot.