Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pagamento piano

Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2018 Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ciao,

scusate non so se a qualcuno è successo e mi può aiutare.

Ho comprato a novembre 2017 il pacchetto photoshop x fotografia per un solo mese per provare, a dicembre ho deciso di fare il piano annuale.

Mi hanno restituito la differenza e il pagamento annuale e andato a buon fine e infatti mi segnalava il rinnova a dicembre 2018.

Ieri apro photoshop e mi trovo un mancato pagamento dello stesso piano riferito a gennaio 2018, ancora della stessa cifra, però il reale problema è che nell 'elenco degli ordini/gestione account risulta tutto ok, cioè rinnovo piano dicembre 2018, ma nell'elenco delle fatture loro fanno comparire due pagamenti di 134 euro sia a dicembre(andato a buon fine) e a gennaio ovviamente non andato a buon fine.

Mi chiedono la modifica del metodo di pagamento perché altrimenti tra 26 gg mi bloccano tutto. Qualcuno mi può gentilmente aiutare.

Grazie mille

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2018 Jan 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

sorry I don't know if someone is successful and can help me.

I bought photoshop package in November 2017 x photograph for one month to test, in December I decided to make the annual plan.

I have returned the difference and the annual payment and been successful, and in fact I noted the renewed in December 2018.

Yesterday I open photoshop and I am a non-payment of the same plan reported in January 2018, still in the same figure, but the real problem is that the list of orders/account management is all ok, i.e. renewal December 2018 plan, but in the list of their bills make it appear two 134 euro payments in December (unsuccessful) and in January of course not successful.

Ask me about changing the payment method because otherwise between 26 days I block everything. Can anyone kindly help.

Thank you very much

Maybe you should try posting over at

Adobe Licensing

or

Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Purtroppo non so come fare, ho qualche problema con i forum in generale. Ma non c è un numero o una mail dove si contatta direttamente qualcuno che parla italiano? 

Inviato da Libero Mail per iOS

domenica 21 gennaio 2018, 18:20 +0100 da forums_noreply@adobe.com <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

>pagamento piano created by c.pfaffenbichler in Photoshop - View the full discussion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I do not know how to do, I have a few problems with forums in General. But there is a number or an email where you contact someone who speaks Italian?

There probably is but I would not know, I am just a fellow Photoshop user, not an Adobe employee.

You should be able to make a post over at

Adobe Licensing

just like you probably did on the general Photoshop Forum.

Click the »Actions«-icon and select »Discussion«.

Screen Shot 2018-01-21 at 18.29.16.png

Also you could try

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks anyway 

Inviato da Libero Mail per iOS

domenica 21 gennaio 2018, 18:32 +0100 da forums_noreply@adobe.com <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

>pagamento piano created by c.pfaffenbichler in Photoshop - View the full discussion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines