• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom only imports 1-3 photos at a time

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2018 Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having trouble with Lightroom Classic CC, version 7.1. When I import from a card reader, I can only import 1-3 photos, then it gets stuck and doesn't import anymore. The error message is that the files are not readable, or that it is unable to write to the drive. It doesn't sound right because it will import a few, but then stop. When I cancel the import and reinsert the card, it will import the next few photo or two and then stop again.

I've followed the troubleshooting steps, and my Lightroom and Windows 10 are updated. I've reset preferences too. This is a new catalog too. This happens with all of my cards so far. Let me know what additional info I can provide to help troubleshoot, and what steps I should take. Thank you for your time, I appreciate it!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2018 Jan 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For further analyzing your issue, could you copy a bunch of files to your desktop first (using Explorer) and then try to import from there?

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, sometimes it's nine images and sometimes two or three?

Did you ever get a resolution to the issue from Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Consider the possibility of a hardware malfunction. Try a different card reader, or a different USB cable/different USB port.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did already it's a setting I am sure

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry to disappoint, but there is no such setting in Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines