• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effect and premier pro cc only using 20% cpu

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2018 Jan 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i am trying to do some edit and the problem is, i can't use more then 20-25% of my cpu power. I have 32 gig of ram with a Ryzen 1700x (8core -16 thread) at 3.8ghz and i can't use all of the power to render so it takes a long time to do something that should be very fast with this much raw processing unit.

How to maximise my CPU? I can't find any way to up the usage. My app are up to date has of today.

Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 21, 2018 Jan 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is nothing to "maximize". I would suggest you research the gigazillion threads here on the forum and elsewhere that deal with this subject and explain how and why specific effects and functions, AE's (and Premiere's) limited multithreading, specific output CoDecs and so on limit the ability to exploit contemporary multi-core processors. There's realyl nothing wrong. This is just how soem of that stuff works and you have to get used to it.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines