• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge CC 2018 Find Feature Stopped Working

Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2018 Jan 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Bridge for years and have about 80K items keyworded.  I upgraded to Bridge 2018 when it became available and my computer started getting really really slow.  So, thinking it was the PC, we wiped it and started fresh.I have a super-fast Alien computer and slowness has never been an issue.  After reloaded Bridge 2018, the program is still really really slow.  I have been working on cleaning up files and today it just stopped and froze.  I couldn't even get to task manager to shut it down and was forced to just turn off the computer.  After rebooting, everything was fine until I tried to search on keywords.  It CTRL+F (find) did not recognize or list the folders so I manually chose them.  It immediately comes back "not found".  I've tried filenames, keywords, different folders, etc.  Nothing.  It doesn't even activate the spinning to index the files.  I'm only searching on one criteria as well. 

I then uninstalled the program and reinstalled.  Nothing.  I then uninstalled again and ran CCleaner and reinstalled.  Still not working.  Any ideas what else to try or who to contact?  Sandy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?