3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 7, 2009 2:41 PM by kglad

ProgressBar and myPlayer

W_Bell Level 1
      I have the code in the same frame as myPlayer5 and myList5.
      The event should be complete I think but it does not fire so I am
      wondering if the event is wrong or if I should be targeting the list event.
        • 1. Re: ProgressBar and myPlayer
          kglad Adobe Community Professional & MVP
          that looks like a mixture of as2 and as3 code. are you publishing for as2? if so, are you using any components?
          • 2. ProgressBar and myPlayer
            W_Bell Level 1
            As2, I used this similar code structure for the Loader component and it work well.
            I have a List and Player component for this application but it seems not to fire the "complete" event.

My guess is I have to call the Listener differently or use another listener on Loading the player.
            The Player components I think should use the same events but there may also be a lag time involved
            where the Listener misses the event all together, but I don't think that is the case because,
            I select from the list and still the ProgressBar will not here the call.

Also, I should mention that I had trouble getting the select Listener to hear when the code was in the first frame so
            I put it down the timeline 10 frames or so (the Frames are part of the design when starting) and it recieved the event call. Another consideration is the Loader component has a differnt kind of event possibly for "complete" that I think fires when the image finishes loading at which time the Loader becomes _visiblity = false. Even this event in the Player did not fire the call to the ProgressBar.
            • 3. Re: ProgressBar and myPlayer
              kglad Adobe Community Professional & MVP
              where are you assigning the contentPath of your loader?