3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 22, 2018 4:29 AM by jorma.saarinen@mandat.fi

How to remove all pics in CC?

jorma.saarinen@mandat.fi Level 1

In Classic CC I've imported and edited some 90 000 pics and videos (> 500 GB). Then I started to import them also in CC. After I noticed no synchronisation between those applications, I removed all albums with pics in CC and started to migrate Classic-albums to CC. After migration there was used 1015 GB in cloud. That means twice so much than the pics.

I have deleted all migrated albums in Cloud, but still I see information that there is used for pictures 429,88 GB in Cloud, but the cloud usage shows used 1015 GB.

How can I start CC at 0 point again?

[moved from LR Classic CC to LR CC forum - Mod.]

• 1. Re: How to remove all pics in CC?
          selondon Adobe Community Professional

This thread has the details of how to remove everything from the Cloud:

Delete all files on cloud

Trying to figure out why there was so much data in the Cloud. Deleting Albums wouldn’t delete the actual photos in them, they would remain in All Photos. Even so, I’d expect the Migration tool to realise this and not duplicate any..... had Migration completed?

• 2. Re: How to remove all pics in CC?
            selondon Adobe Community Professional

Just to add that re-Migration may run into problems (as the same Catalog ’cannot’ be Migrated twice).

If you encounter this come back on here and hopefully someone can help.

Before you try this is there anyway you can identify what should and shouldn’t be in the Cloud?

Also, Adobe don’t recommend you use both Classic and CC together as there are many issues that syncing can throw up (including things that don’t sync).

• 3. Re: How to remove all pics in CC?
              jorma.saarinen@mandat.fi Level 1

Thanks, the link found and it partly works. But still there are pictures 430 GB left in the Cloud. Cannot see the pics, but the total size is seen (430 GB of 1 TB used). How is it all over possible?

In my opinion I should need those bold characteristics. First, the versatility and metadata of Classic version, and second the freedom of Cloud service with many different devices.

Are these things makeable somehow? May somebody give advise how to do it?