1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 22, 2018 5:08 AM by Ned Murphy

Swapping plan LOCKED DUPLICATE

samantha_lindsay Level 1

This year I'm being charged extra for the Student Plan. I've went from £15.49 per month to £24.94 per month. This plan is being advertised at £16.24. In my swap plan options it says I can swap to the same plan at the advertised price. It also say I get back a partial refund from my current plan of £16.64. What is the deal with this? There is obvoiusly something I'm missing here. What would happen if I ended up doing this? Do I have to carry on paying some amount money for my current plan or is there some hidden fee in swapping? Any help is appreciated!

Locked, duplicate go to Am I being charged extra? Payment different to what is advertised...

• 1. Re: Swapping plan.
          Ned Murphy Adobe Community Professional & MVP

I don't know what swapping plan you are referring to, so you should provide a link for that if you have one.  The educational license comes at a specially reduced price for the first year and then increases for subsequent years.  If you read the plan information you should be able to find this easily.

To find out what your options and liabilities are... Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrad e-your-membership