• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR6 without subscription?

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Lightroom 6 for 140 dollars, now Adobe shut down my program and want me tp pay monthly to have it back.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Since you give us no details, let me just say that this is nonsense. LR 6 is never subscription, and after you pay for it, you have the license to use it forever (or until your operating system no longer supports it). so what happened? Tell us. Give us details. Lots and lots of details. Why did you say Adobe "shut down my program"??? What do you see? Details. Details. Details.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you give us no details, let me just say that this is nonsense. LR 6 is never subscription, and after you pay for it, you have the license to use it forever (or until your operating system no longer supports it). so what happened? Tell us. Give us details. Lots and lots of details. Why did you say Adobe "shut down my program"??? What do you see? Details. Details. Details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3rd time trying to answer. Adobe box pops up wanting me to rate something, ill type faster.

REMOVED Trying to get LR6 back after it crashed windows 10 3 times. Fixed windows 10 on a new Dell inspiron 17 7000 series computer. Disc C running 100%. Repaired all the crap I purchased so it would all work together after untold hours of work. Almost got the baseball bat out.

Now I put my code in and all I get is this 7 day trial bullshit that is now expired. Tried it 3 times now. .Don't tell me about nonsense, you have no idea!

[personal information removed per policy - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731]

[This is a public forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kglad links in reply #1 here https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2440696 to download program installers

--ignore the original question, you need to go to kglad's links in reply #1

-you will need to enter your original serial number during install for non-Cloud programs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not work. Serial number retrieval will not accept capital letters which mine has.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, you may only discover the software you’re using is non-genuine when you try to re-activate or reinstall it.

The great note from Adobe, original official Adobe box and code gives me this message for my serial number, where is the smart ass who answered me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your serial number does not have any letters in it, it will have 24 digits, in six groups of four.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines