• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PREMIERE PRO ERROR 99

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi to all, I have noticed ever since the new 2018 version of premiere pro came out a lot of people have been getting the error code 99 and I just want us to get together and discuss the problem and resolve it because I don't see to many people answering the questions about how to fix "error 99". I'm a youtuber and its important to me that I get my videos up in the best quality and form. I understand that this error has to do with rendering, but I put nothing into my videos but gameplay, images, and some acs music in the background and my intro and outro, so I have absolutely no clue why I'm getting this error and my videos are never longer than 5 mins. Like I said before I noticed this problem came up in the new update for premiere pro, so I hope we can get together and figure this problem out as a team.

thank you for the help! Everyones answers/theories will be worth looking at

And by the way I am about a month and a half in to learning how to use this software so be cool lmao

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

FOUND THE FIX

You was right for what ever reason Premiere Pro fail to import the intro of my video, i removed the intro from the time line and i had a successful export, this is just so weird i guess, i did not have to disable MRQ because i had no idea where to disable it lol,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly does the error say and when does it occur.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FAIL RENDER.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fix whatever is on the timeline at the given time in the error message.

And turn off MRQ if you have a dedicated gpu card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

everything on my time line is how i edit my videos all the time, no different then other times..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FOUND THE FIX

You was right for what ever reason Premiere Pro fail to import the intro of my video, i removed the intro from the time line and i had a successful export, this is just so weird i guess, i did not have to disable MRQ because i had no idea where to disable it lol,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the bottom of the export settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today 2-4-2018 i got the same error after spending hours editing a 9 minute video any help? i can't render the video and i am stuck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to export to xml and open that. I had the same issue but I could work on and export my project easily after this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2019 Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sex c vad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still have no idea how to get past this issue. No solution has been offered. MRQ was off but still getting the error message. I regretted upgrading. Please provide solutions and not examples of random acts that work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue in Premiere and Encore!!! any leads? not being able to export!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

After trying everything suggested on this forum. I finally managed to fix the issue.

The issue was actually with the video i was importing for rendering. The end of video already had fading effects/transition (Dip to Black, Audio Fade) which was causing the H.264 render settings to fail. I removed those 2sec at the end put another fading effect on and tried it. Guess What! it worked, not only once but every time i had render the clip after that.

I dont know why the existing fading effect would cause this issue but removing it worked.

Jamil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im wondering if this is a windows issue? I had the same problem with mine on my windows 10 desktop. But I could not pinpoint the problem eventhough i placed in and out at different points. Error message came up before it hit 1% on progress.

So I saved it on my NAS and opened it on my macbook pro and it exported with no issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines