• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit --> Accessibility --> Change Reading Option is disabled

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Server1-AcrobatReader2017_screenshot .jpgServer2-AcrobatReader2017_screenshot -.jpgHello there

Please find the attached Screenshot of Acrobat Reader in [Server] – 1 and [Server] – 2, I have opened the same Pdf in both the server and verified the accessibility options.  In Server] – 2, [Edit --> Accessibility --> Change Reading Option is enabled]. However, in [Server] – 1 Edit --> Accessibility --> Change Reading Option is disabled.

Is there any registry settings that prevent this? We need [Edit --> Accessibility --> Change Reading Option should be enabled in all the server to run our pdf related automation test cases.

Note:

I have tried "Edit --> Preferences--> Reading" & "Edit --> Preferences--> Accessibility". but unable to set "[Edit --> Accessibility --> Change Reading Option]" to enable.

Please find attached screenshot, If anyone had this experience and guide us through it will be greatly helpful.

Thanks

--Vivek

TOPICS
Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

My initial thought is to check the preferences in both instances of Reader.  Visit the "Reading" section and see if anything is set differently from one machine to the other.

reading1.jpg

Hopefully you will find a difference, and be able to match their settings & performance.  You said you've tried to explore these Prefs, but were unable to change something?  Can you provide a screenshot to show the Preference> Reading settings and/or explain further what you are not able to change?

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My initial thought is to check the preferences in both instances of Reader.  Visit the "Reading" section and see if anything is set differently from one machine to the other.

reading1.jpg

Hopefully you will find a difference, and be able to match their settings & performance.  You said you've tried to explore these Prefs, but were unable to change something?  Can you provide a screenshot to show the Preference> Reading settings and/or explain further what you are not able to change?

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines