• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error message

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I' trying to view a document that is pdf. But i keep getting this error message.

Cannot display PDF

(59301_67005_FdChanges_SB.pdf is of invalid format)

I've removed it and tried it again and it still does it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you trying to open the pdf? In  web browser? Downloading then opening in Reader? What version of Reader? Can you open the pdf in a text editor (like Notepad) to view the code then copy/paste the first few lines here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im just clicking on a link in my web browser and its attemtping to open my app but then it goes no whete screen is white and error message appears. Adobe acrobate is the app i ave downloaded from this website. Version 17.5 18002. It doesnt even give me the option to chose another way to open it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It could be that the browser isn't even using Adobe Reader. Many of them use their own pdf viewers that have various results when opening different pdf's.

Instead of clicking the link to try and open the pdf in the browser, try right-clicking the link to the pdf, choose to save it to your computer, open Reader then use File>Open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines