• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading docs from Yahoo Mail?

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This morning, I am unable to download Adobe PDF Files from Yahoo Mail. Would like some assistance!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Hello Danak,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. Can you let us know more about what’s happening? Are there any specific error codes or messages?

Try using a different browser and download PDF files, and see if this brings any difference. Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the error/issue you are facing, to share the screenshot, please refer to https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

To view PDF files on a  browser, you may refer

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Danak,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. Can you let us know more about what’s happening? Are there any specific error codes or messages?

Try using a different browser and download PDF files, and see if this brings any difference. Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the error/issue you are facing, to share the screenshot, please refer to https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

To view PDF files on a  browser, you may refer to Display PDF in browser Adobe Acrobat, Acrobat Reader

We’re here to help, just need more info.

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines