• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

text box, image , animation, video not showing on stage but shown in filmstrip

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened a blank project and tried to insert some text by adding a text box, but the text box is not being shown up on the stage, not only the text box, its the same problem with everything else, I could see them in the film strip. I tried changing the color of the font, but no use. I opened a previously done project. even in that none of the items are showing up. I am using captivate 7. Can anyone please help?

Capture.PNG

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to do the usual 'repair': clear the cache, clean the preferences? If you are on Windows, which version do you use? Is it compatible with CP7? I kept Win7 on an old system to be sure that older versions will be functional.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah I have cleared the cache, reset the preferences. I am on windows 7 and it is compatible with CP7. I tried running the program as an administrator too but nothing worked out till now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I have cleared the cache, reset the preferences. I am on windows 7 and it is compatible with CP7. I tried running the program as an administrator too but nothing worked out till now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources