• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to License Stock Video Error (Payment method is up-to-date)

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm attempting to purchase a stock video however upon licensing, I get the following error:

Error

We're unable to approve your transaction at this time. Please check the information you've entered below to make sure everything is accurate. If you continue to have trouble, please try a different card or contact Learn & Support for help.

I've verified my purchasing methods and everything is in order. I've tried another card as well with no success.

I tried doing the live chat, but after not hearing from anyone in over an hour, am posting here.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Hi Joe,

I see you have an account under the same Adobe ID as with forums. I checked the billing details and found various failed attempts for purchase, the reason behind the failed transactions is that the credit card you are trying to use has been expired. We request you to use a valid credit card to make the payment.

For further assistance, you may contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mention

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joe,

I see you have an account under the same Adobe ID as with forums. I checked the billing details and found various failed attempts for purchase, the reason behind the failed transactions is that the credit card you are trying to use has been expired. We request you to use a valid credit card to make the payment.

For further assistance, you may contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update the thread for any further questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I tried multiple cards. They expire in 2020 or 2021. None of them work. Always the same error message. The card associated with my account is charged monthly for my CC subscription. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi M.,

Please contact your bank for more information.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started