• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NVIDIA GeForce MX150 graphics card

Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking to buy a new PC laptop for Premiere Pro.  The NVIDIA GeForce MX150 graphics card is offered on a lot of new Core i7 machines, but I don't see that exact graphics card in Adobe's system requirements list.  Is their list not updated frequently?  Is it safe for me to assume that any new laptop with a Core i7 processor, any new NVIDIA GeForce graphics card, 16 GBs of RAM, etc... will be a good machine to run Premiere Pro on?

[Moderator note: moved to best forum.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MX150 specification for video RAM sand CUDA  cores depend on the OEM so there is no way for us to tell if it will work of\r it it would be effective running the MPE code unless you can tell us the model number of the laptop to check these details.  Since the target is "entry level"  I doubt even the CPU in these new models would be pretty lousy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Several new Dell laptops have the NVIDIA GeForce MX150, including the Inspiron 17 7000 and the Inspiron 15 7000.  The Dell web site describes the graphics card as "NVIDIA GeForce MX150 with 2GB GDDR5 graphics memory."  The processor is an "8th Generation Intel Core i7-8550U Processor (8MB Cache, up to 4.0 GHz)."  If any knows if they would work well with Premiere Pro, please let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How about the new ASUS ZENBOOK FLIP 14 with MX150 Graphics?Image result for asus zenbook flip 14

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines