Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CFGRID not displaying

New Here ,
May 16, 2008 May 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,
I have a simple query which is returning 2 rows and I am trying to display the results in grid using cfgrid. And it throws objected expected error @

CF_RunContent('<object id=\'finalPayment\' classid=\'clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000\' codebase=\' http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=7,0,14,0\' width=\'300\' height=\'100%\'> \n <param name=\'src\' value=\'/intranet/ss/1696735232.mxml.cfswf\'/>\n <param name=\'wMode\' value=\'Window\'/>\n <param name=\'flashVars\' value=\'historyUrl=%2FCFIDE%2Fscriptscfformhistory%2Ecfm%3F&lconid=" + lc_id +"&%5F%5FfinalPayment%5Fcacheid=F27FCB06%2D3FF5%2D6BD5%2D61B9AE545735D8C9&%5F%5FfinalPay%5Fcacheid=F27FCAFC%2D3FF5%2D6BD5%2D648D46CDAAA23BE8\'/>\n</object>\n');

Do I have to set up anything to use CFGID? I appreciate your help.

Thx,
Sanjana
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 17, 2009 Feb 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Sanja, an maybe numerous of lost developpers as I was against this problem.
May it be possible that you use an ISAPI rewriter as Helicon ?
In my case - installing both PHP and CF on a vista SP1/IIS7- some tutorials invited me to do so. Since, Flash forms didn't display as it was missing a "/" in the script path (as shown in your post).

Dealing with Magento, I've posted more over the mixed configuration PHP/CFM in this thread : http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/30508/#t105734

Sorry, it's in french ... but the main points are :
- Setup PHP using FASTCGI instead of ISAPI
- Don't use url rewriting

Hope it helps,
Superlfy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation