1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 27, 2018 6:37 AM by kglad

Low resolution pixellated print preview image after PS CC 2018 19.0.1 update Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6

Wanderer3

No problems with PS CC 2018 19.0 release, but immediately after 19.0.1 update, I cannot get a full resolution print preview image in the print dialog before printing.

The Dialog box also will not retain last opened preferences and re-opens every time, on the left hand top corner of the screen in portrait format.

I am on an iMac running OS Sierra 10.12.6, and have confirmed similar problem with a friend running 19.0.1 update and same OS version on a Mac pro.

We have both tried uninstall and reinstall but no solution. Subsequent roll back to 19.0 has been done as a temporary "fix".

I find it inexplicable that this issue was not identified at an early stage of testing by Adobe, before release. (my apologies, I clean forgot that we are the beta testers).

I can find no other reports of this problem on the forum. Are we isolated cases, or is it just that no one prints any more?