0 Replies Latest reply on May 13, 2008 2:38 PM by JennHysuick

Flex 3 Project Set Up

JennHysuick
      I'm trying to create a new flex project in Flex Builder 3, and I can't seem to find the answers I'm looking for to make this work.

File | New Flex Project - looks the same
      Project name: works...
      Server Technology: ColdFusion, using Remote Object access thru CF Flash Remoting (we don't have livecycle).

So far, it's quite easy...
      But...what do I put in for the server location?

We have the CF8 server set up so that I access the files through a mapped drive. I am mapped to an instance we created for Flex applications (which I had no problem building apps on in FB2). Example:

\\cf8\flexwwwroot is mapped to P:\, and in here, I see all the sandboxes I had from my FB2 apps. In there is the WEB-INF\flex directory. The only thing I have in my flex directory is a services-config.xml file (I don't have a flex-config.xml file). This was never a problem before, and when creating a project in FB 3, it says the "WEB-INF/flex folder must contain either a flex-config.xml or services-config.xml", which it does.

Since I can't get past this page in the set up, I don't know if I will encounter any problems with setting up a project.

Any help on how to set this up properly??

Thanks!

Jenn