4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 30, 2018 4:00 AM by c.pfaffenbichler

    How if this blur lens effect called?

    jamesc9090495 Level 1


      I've seen this done many times and I was wondering if this kind of "effect" has a name and if there is an easy way to do this in photoshop.