• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS CC2018 won't save psd files with smartobjects

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try it a couple of times – but ps slows down or need a break at saving status 84% or 97% or it doesn't start to save …

the files are on a usb attached volume with enough space – i try to reinstall CC2018 on a fresh installed macOS 10.13.3
In some cases InDesign is also shutting down when PS starts to save … it takes a whole day to figure out whats wrong on
• iMac 27" i7-3,4GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX 2 GB, 32 GB Ram

regards & thanks for any and fast suggests

tom

Sorry, I don't unterstand whats going wrong at adobe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What have you done for trouble-shooting so far?

Restoring Preferences after making sure all customized presets like Actions, Patterns, Brushes etc. have been saved might be a good starting point:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-trouble-shooting-steps.html

Can you save as expected on an internal volume?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PS-stuck.png
yes, i tried to restoring the preferences – no matter whats happened to the old stuff, i only want to solve this sh* … but nothing works …now it is that i can see PS could be running the mac OS "quit apps" dialogue-box but i can't quit it – and i can't see ps in the "command+tab" app-switcher if i try to restart the system – this process will be stopped by Photoshop …

the saving on internal-test is planned after restart … AND it works fast as hell … i did the 1st aid HD-repair on all my volumes but the psd-saving (with smart object) on the external drive isn't running.

regards & thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines