• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need to reinstall Audition 1.5

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I upgraded from Echo Gal a bunch of years back to Audition 1.5.  When I replaced my old PC I copied all of the Audition files from my old PC but when I click on the Audition.exe file it says it's not installed.  I don't have the disk any longer, but I do have the serial number.txt file which contains the licensing information.  Is there  an installer (msi) file available for people that have the serial number, but need to reinstall the software?  I really don't want the new version, as I don't want to pay a monthly fee for software that I have already purchased.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Version 3 and earlier

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

See if your version is included at one of these links

CS3 and Acrobat 8 activation server is retired see reply #1 https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2372929

-you MUST use the special serial number AND the special installer you download, not your originals

-above includes a link to get the special version AND links to help with activation problems

-more information on activation problems with the new version https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2385900

CS2 + Acrobat 7 + Audition 3 (AND EARLIER) Activation Ser

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if your version is included at one of these links

CS3 and Acrobat 8 activation server is retired see reply #1 https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2372929

-you MUST use the special serial number AND the special installer you download, not your originals

-above includes a link to get the special version AND links to help with activation problems

-more information on activation problems with the new version https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2385900

CS2 + Acrobat 7 + Audition 3 (AND EARLIER) Activation Server is gone, so read below

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs2-product-downloads.html?promoid=19SCDRQK

You MUST use the special version and serial number on the page, not your original disc or serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't have the disc any longer then, I'm afraid, you have no way to reinstall AA1.5. However if you follow the second link in the above post and you already have an Adobe user account you may be able to install AA3 to keep you going.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installing AA 3.0 resolved my issue.  I was also relieved to discover that my old .ses files could still be used.

Thanks!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have both discs if you are still interested.  I will give you copies if you still need them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Four years later, I expect he's solved his problem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2023 Aug 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, but I ALSO have his problem-- 5 and a half years later. It's time to upgrade computers, but my original install disc/file is nowhere to be found. I've used AA3 at work and it's just different enough for me that I preferred sticking with AA1.5 at home. And it sounds like activating AA3 would be messy, if it is even possible at this point. So, I would be much obliged if you could help me out. Much thanks, Tim 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2023 Aug 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 1.5 discs. How can I send you a copy, Telegram if you want to use
it that since it allows large files. Let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2023 Aug 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I left you a private message, John.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines