• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disassociate Adobe CC Installation From My Personal Account

Participant ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need some help here - I don't know how to undo what I just did!

I have Adobe CC 2017 installed here at work, installed through my employer's IT department, not downloaded through the Adobe CC application.

Everything has been running fine for six months now, and this morning when I launched InDesign and Photoshop, it wanted me to login to my Adobe CC account.  Not thinking about the repercussions, I used my PERSONAL Adobe CC credentials (I have everything installed at home on two computers) but in doing so I had to deactivate one of my personal computers.  Not good.

The CC suite at work hasn't been associated with any Adobe account, to my knowledge. It's just a free-standing set of applications that don't even update, since the Adobe CC app isn't even installed here at work.

Make sense?  Still with me? 

I want to separate my work suite from my personal suite, if possible. This whole process started when I opened a different version of an InDesign file, created in CC 2018. In order to "convert" this file it asks you to login - well, I did that and messed everything up.

Any help here?

Thanks so much.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

You are most likely going to have your IT staff help with this (after you put a sticky note on your computer reminding you to never use a personal ID with a work computer)

What MAY work is to sign out of your personal account and sign in to your work account

If that doesn't work, you may need to wipe everything Adobe and have your IT staff install again

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are most likely going to have your IT staff help with this (after you put a sticky note on your computer reminding you to never use a personal ID with a work computer)

What MAY work is to sign out of your personal account and sign in to your work account

If that doesn't work, you may need to wipe everything Adobe and have your IT staff install again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't have a work account, exactly, but I'm going to have to try your suggestion.

And a post-it note would be a great idea, also.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines