2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 29, 2018 1:01 PM by Barbara Ash

    Horizontal Type Mask Tool


      I have seen demos about the horizontal type mask tool -- I just up-dated photoshop and I can not find the tool. Under the text tool I only have horizontal and vertical text tools -- NO masking tools --- how do I bring them up?