8 Replies Latest reply on Feb 5, 2018 11:29 AM by JuJuGrafiks

Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect. Clear browser cache and try again. If the problem persists please contact website author.

larryh36396270

I created a simple static web site for a friend with several pages which he is updating each month with new information. We first launched the site in Sept. 2017 with no problems. We added additional material in Oct., Nov. and Dec. with no problems. Now for January I have an issue with error message "Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect. Clear browser cache and try again. If the problem persists please contact website author." I'm working with Adobe Creative Cloud Suites Adobe MUSE software 2018.0. I really like the program and has been fun to work with. But now I'm stumped.

I did some research on-line about clearing the cache and I did that. That didn't make a difference.

I also followed the instruction about editing the AppPrefs. xml file to change the "false" to "true". That didn't make a difference either.

Here is my thing...when I export my files as html from the MUSE program the site is launched and everything is there. I can go from each page to the next with no problem. And no error messages. But when I upload the site files to the web hosting server and then open the site in Safari, or FireFox that is when I'm getting the error message "Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect. Clear browser cache and try again. If the problem persists please contact website author." And the thing is I'm only get the message on one page of my site and it one page that we have not updated or added any new information to. It's the original page from the very beginning when we launched in Sept.

Here is the site I created: www.jimclevelandauthor.com

I could use some help to figure this out.

Thanks

Larry