• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS6 Won't Open - Cloud Subscription Expired

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, so. I own Photoshop CS6. It's been registered in my account since Dec 2013. I just recently lost Adobe Creative Cloud subscription, due to not having my college pay for it at the moment. But even though I own CS6, I can't open it because my cloud membership is gone. Is there a work-around to this? Kinda BS that I have to keep paying to use something I already bought the full package for otherwise...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Hi TeiKoyuki​,

try this:

mauricep27921461  schrieb

… please go to this link and follow the instructions that are inside Jeff's post: Re: CC keeps telling me to renew when I open a CS6 program.

Kind Regards,
Maurice

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi TeiKoyuki​,

try this:

mauricep27921461  schrieb

… please go to this link and follow the instructions that are inside Jeff's post: Re: CC keeps telling me to renew when I open a CS6 program.

Kind Regards,
Maurice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are three version of CS6 two perpetual version and a creative cloud version.  If your perpetual CS6 version was updated the the creative cloud version you will most likely need to remove you Creative Cloud software and perhaps download and run Adobe Cleaner so all traces the CS6 version 13.1.2 the Creative Cloud version is removed.  The perpetual versions are Platform dependant and will be either Standard or extended depending on you serial.  Once you system in clean install you perpetual CS6 you will need your CS6 serial number to activate it and it it a CS6 update you will also need your CS5 serial number.  Once you install CS6 you will need to update it CS6 version 13.0 is very buggy without its updates. Also  need to install ACR 9.1.1.

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

After you update CS6 you shoe be a one of the following version levels.

Perpetual Mac CS6 version 13.0.2

Perpetual Windows version 13.0.1.3

Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications

Adobe - Photoshop : For Windows

Adobe - Photoshop : For Macintosh

Camera Raw plug-in installer

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines