• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Furious

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Honestly, I am working since 20 years with photoshop. No problem, up to the last updates end of 2017. Now, each update is a challenge...preferences are lost, tools not working anymore correctly... and so on. Please photoshop guys, do something, it becomes a nightmare to work with this stuff, which was wonderful before... Do something and fix it, otherwise your boat will sinks. Don't forget, before you were cheaper...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must only use a few Photoshop features.  I been using Photoshop for twenty years myself.  I have encountered may bugs in those twenty some years.  Some of the bugs current in Photoshop have been in Photoshop forever.   As Photoshop grew more and more bugs were release.  CS6 was by far the Photoshop release that give me the most problems.  I could not use CS6 for the first  five months.  Then Adobe release the first CS6 update that fixed 506 core issues.     All will agreed Adobe should do better testing. The only thing that will sink Adobe boat is good  competing products right now Adobe is far in the lead.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've not had any problems with Preferences and other settings through the last few updates.  I recently discovered that installing plug-ins to the Common files folder lets them survive a reinstall.   Do you update via the Application Manager?

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins\CC

I'm sorry, but I don't know how it works with Mac systems, but this might help

Photoshop plug-ins troubleshooting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines