• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lost photos are stuck in lightroom mobile

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to make the transition from the last version of lightroom to lightroom classic cc and lightroom cc.  I have a set of photos that come up in lightroom classic cc as "missing".  In collections they are in a folder in From Lr mobile.  When i log into LR Mobile, they are in fact there.  However, I can't get them back to my library on my computer.  How do i reclaim photos from Lr Mobile?  I read multiple solutions about dragging, but I get an error messages that the photos are missing.  How can I get my photos back?  There are precious photos in the collection that I would be incredibly upset to lose.  One solution was to upgrade to the newest version.  I did and still have the same problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Hi mrswoodruff,

If the images are missing in Lightroom Classic catalog then, you need to connect those images with the original images. If you don't have the original images saved anymore then, you have the option to extract the previews from the Lightroom catalog as a jpeg.

You need to add a script in Lightroom to extract previews from Lightroom catalog, refer: Script to extract previews of lost or deleted photos

Also, you can save the images via Lightroom CC desktop application which is differen

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi mrswoodruff,

If the images are missing in Lightroom Classic catalog then, you need to connect those images with the original images. If you don't have the original images saved anymore then, you have the option to extract the previews from the Lightroom catalog as a jpeg.

You need to add a script in Lightroom to extract previews from Lightroom catalog, refer: Script to extract previews of lost or deleted photos

Also, you can save the images via Lightroom CC desktop application which is different from Lightroom Classic CC. You can download Lightroom CC from the Creative Cloud desktop app, go to apps sections and install the application. Once it's installed, sign-in with your Adobe ID & Password and you will have the access to all the available images on Lightroom mobile.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines