• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting Photos to use in Adobe Spark

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am trying to make an Adobe Spark Page for a presentation I am doing for an app design I just did. I have the files saved as PNGs and they look great when on my screen, but when I put them in a Spark page and open it as the emailed link on my iPhone browser, the pictures are all pixelated and have terrible quality. Does any one have any ideas of what I am doing wrong? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2019 Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know it's an old thread, but I have the same issues with my .png files.

As I started with spark, I created some flyers for my martial arts group with some .png picrues. And everything worked fine.

The .png looked in spark exactly as intendet.

Now, some time later, I opened these old spark projekt to do some changes and all .pngs are extremely pixelated. I definitively have nothing changed.

Here you can compare the working flyer vs the broken flyer:

Flyer with good pngs: www.battojutsu.de - Adobe Spark Post

Flyer with broken pngs: www.battojutsu.de - Adobe Spark Post

Would be great if that bug would get fixed or someone with a workaround would answer to this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines