0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 31, 2018 11:47 AM by mollyp52592369

    How was this gradient blend done - in Photoshop or Illustrator?

    mollyp52592369 Level 1

      I am trying to do a gradient blend in curved complex shape and have them overlay almost like brush strokes, as shown below. Does anyone here know the best way ti render this effect? Please let me know and thanks