• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Develop Settings] > [Paste Settings From Previous] does not apply crop to first image

Participant ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bug:  [Develop Settings] > [Paste Settings From Previous] does not apply crop to first of many images selected

Reproduce:  Open catalog library folder with at least 3 images.  Apply develop setting to image #1 in the set (crop, white balance, exposure, contrast).  Select images #2 and #3.  Right-click menu > [Develop Settings] > [Paste Settings From Previous].

Expected outcome:  Images #2 and #3 should have same crop, white balance, exposure, contrast as image #1.

Actual outcome:  Images #2 and #3 have same white balance, exposure, contrast as image #1.  But only image #3 has crop applied.  Image #2 retains original crop.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not able to reproduce this following your steps on LR 7.1 / Macos 10.13.2 with three .raf raw files.  Do all the images have the same file type, or are they different (e.g. .nef and .jpg)?  Have some or all the images been rotated, either by the camera automatically or by you in LR?

Adobe wants all bug reports filed in the official feedback forum: Lightroom Classic CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community . Product developers don't participate in this forum, which is mainly user-to-user. 

If you do post a bug report, it would be best if you could include a sample catalog with three test photos that show the problem -- upload them to Dropbox or similar and include the sharing link in your bug report.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for providing the link to the "official" forum.  I originally followed the links from the Lightroom help menu to support and was directed to this forum.  I will repost and follow up in the other one.

Moved to post in the other forum:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/paste-settings-from-previous-does-not-apply-c...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I originally followed the links from the Lightroom help menu to support and was directed to this forum.  I will repost and follow up in the other one.

Yeah, it's confusing that Adobe has two forums with partially overlapping purposes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines