1 2 Previous Next 62 Replies Latest reply on Feb 5, 2018 2:22 PM by Ussnorway

Something for the weekend - Part 5 - It's a wrap!

davescm Adobe Community Professional

Hi

Doesn't Friday come around quickly?  I've gone for a bit of a technical challenge for this weekend which will hopefully bring out the graphic artists as well as the photo manipulators.

Vehicle wrapping is becoming very popular these days with cars, vans and lorries getting the treatment. The wraps range from simple changes in colour or gloss to clever graphics and full blown images. So the challenge this weekend is:

Take the Lamborghini Gallardo supercar below, which I snapped at a track day in Yorkshire, England. Give it a wrap and move it to a new location to suit its new exterior. Unlike Trevor last week, who was too kind, I haven't provided the mask so it's a good opportunity for anyone new to practice with the pen tool. As Dag pointed out last week, if there is a bit of a story in your image it makes it even more interesting. Above all though - have fun.

As with previous weeks :

Anything goes as long as it meets the forum rules on decency, copyright etc.

Anyone is welcome to have a go - whether you are a complete beginner or a Photoshop expert.

There are no prizes - just the chance to practice, show off, or bring a bit of humour and fun.

I've posted the image at reasonable resolution as it can help with composites. When posting back your edited images please downsize to 1200px on the long side.

To download the image below in full resolution, right click and Save Image As / Save Picture As (or similar depending on your browser).

SFTW5-Vehicle-Wrap-Challenge-Feb2018.jpg

Enjoy.

Dave

(If you want to see last week's images they are in this thread : Something For the Weekend 4 )

1 2 Previous Next