0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 2, 2018 7:26 AM by christianf57093858

iOS Code Signing Problems

I ran into an issue with my iOS Apps i built in PGB.

The Apps always worked without any problems until recently. Suddenly, I can't install the .ipas on different Apple Devices. I did not change anything in the source code or in the Apple Certificates / Provisioning Profiles.

Certificate and Provisioning Profile aren't expired or invalide.

I created new ones anyway and tried to get it to work, without any success.

I tried different iOS Versions:

iPad with Version 9.2.1 / 10.2.1 / 11.1.1

iPhone with Version 9.3.5

I tried Development and Ad Hoc Certificates. 

CLI Version: 6.5.0

App ID: 2987266

I can successfully build the Apps in PGB and download the .ipa, but if I try to install it on a Device, I get the following error in the Device Console:

iPad installd(libmis.dylib)[44] <Notice>: entitlement '<private>' has value not permitted by provisioning profile '<private>'

iPad installd(MobileSystemServices)[44] <Notice>: 0x16e18b000 +[MICodeSigningVerifier _validateSignatureAndCopyInfoForURL:withOptions:error:]: 147: Failed to verify code signature of /private/var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.rsfYBh/extrac ted/Payload/<AppName>.app : 0xe8008016 (The executable was signed with invalid entitlements.)

iPad installd(MobileSystemServices)[44] <Notice>: 0x16e18b000 -[MIInstaller performInstallationWithError:]: Verification stage failed

I can successfully build a App with the Certificate and Profile in XCode and run it on the registered Devices.

Can anyone help me with that issue?

Best Regards.