• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resolution reduced

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The resolution is greatly reduced when I use Photoshop Fix on my iPhone. First are you snap seed And the resolution is perfect 25 megapixels then I use shop fix that it reduces it to two megapixels? How can that be? Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Hi Deb,

I can pass on the feedback to the concerned team so that they can work towards improving this behavior of the app.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same It Happenes to me too !!

please help..

thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

This reduced resolution generally happens by design and differs from device to device.

We downsize the image according to the device model to keep performance better.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does this mean? I’m using an iPhone 8+ taking pictures with Sony alpha 7R11. I’m losing a lot of resolution when I use the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Deb,

I can pass on the feedback to the concerned team so that they can work towards improving this behavior of the app.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PLEASE! I would like to continue using the app but if it reduces the resolution so much I can’t print large as that is my goal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I totally understand your frustration here with the limitation of the app but I'm sure we will bring the improvements soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would prefer the app notifies (warns) us that the resolution will be reduced, it is not obvious that the app is going to greatly reduce the resolution.

Something along the lines of:

"You have imported a 25mb file, on this device Photoshop Fix is limited to 2mb

Continue?"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Why would it get reduced on an iPad Pro? There is no reason for that to happen but it still does....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines