3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 4, 2018 11:42 AM by JJMack

    I'm trying to figure out how to make this kind of a filter


      So the filter or technicolor that I'm talking about is ised in the music video of "duke dumont ocean drive" (Duke Dumont - Ocean Drive - YouTube) It's like a miami vice 70s filter. I tried to make it identical so I could use on my photos but I just cant do it could, somebody please help me out.. thank you.