1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 10, 2006 12:18 PM by Newsgroup_User

replay a animation already in play

MichelLanglais
      Hello everybody,

I have a Web site make entirely with flash MX.
      My Web site contains several button, when I click one button a drop-down menu container of other button appears. (A animation make this).
      My problem is : I can't click on a button already clicked (to remake to unroll the menu) unless I click on another button. In this case the first button becomes click again but the second is not it any more.
      Approximately, I believe that my animation do not play any more because it is already in execution.

Can you help me.
      Thank you
      Michel Langlais
        • 1. Re: replay a animation already in play
          Level 7

"MichelLanglais" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message news:ebfva8$dck$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          > Hello everybody,
          >
          > I have a Web site make entirely with flash MX.
          > My Web site contains several button, when I click one button a drop-down menu
          > container of other button appears. (A animation make this).
          > My problem is : I can't click on a button already clicked (to remake to unroll
          > the menu) unless I click on another button. In this case the first button
          > becomes click again but the second is not it any more.
          > Approximately, I believe that my animation do not play any more because it is
          > already in execution.
          >
          > Can you help me.
          > Thank you
          > Michel Langlais
          >

Nobody can help you without seeing the files. Zip up the fla and put it on your website with a link to it here.
          tralfaz