• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paid but Premiere Pro won't work

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've paid for my subscription, but when I try to open Premiere Pro, it's telling me that I have to pay again and I was even told that it was a technical problem, and waited for assistance for 30 minutes then got disconnected.. Can anyone help?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Hi Nailah,

I see you have an active Creative Cloud Student and teacher subscription under the same ID as with forums. The subscription is absolutely active and you should be able to use it. Please make sure you are signed in with correct Adobe ID.

If you are facing issues related to trial, please follow steps shared in the link: Stop Creative Cloud from reverting to trial mode

You may also Contact Customer Care for help and support.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update the thread for more questio

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may take up to 24 hours before your account will be updated.

Try signing out of your Adobe account, restart the computer, and then sign in to your Adobe account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nailah,

I see you have an active Creative Cloud Student and teacher subscription under the same ID as with forums. The subscription is absolutely active and you should be able to use it. Please make sure you are signed in with correct Adobe ID.

If you are facing issues related to trial, please follow steps shared in the link: Stop Creative Cloud from reverting to trial mode

You may also Contact Customer Care for help and support.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update the thread for more questions.

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2023 Nov 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same issue, was there a proper fix for this or did those suggestions work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Matt33580036d88d 

start here - https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

if that fails, proceed to these steps - https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/resolve-trial-and-license-expired-errors.html

if that fails, https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/adobe-license-issues-keychain-credential-mgr.html

if those all fail, change your cc language.  eg, try international english

if that fails, change the install location

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out after reading above make sure your're logged into the corect account. I was not. Thank you so much for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

that is step one, so quick fix for you.

and you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines