1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 4, 2018 4:06 AM by jeffpb09

    Odd pixels in Photoshop [Duplicate locked]


      Anyone help me with this issue. I have this odd pix elated grid looking object appearing in my Photoshop and it comes and goes with I click the move tool anywhere on the page.

      Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 10.52.32 PM.png