12 Replies Latest reply on Mar 31, 2018 6:56 PM by ThiagoShiniti

Brightness Flickering in Photoshop CC 2018

bf15555616 Level 1

Hi, everyone.

I had this issue before, but it was a little different and was happening in Firefox and PS. Somehow I fixed it, but I'm not sure how. Now it's just happening in PS.

I start PS and everything is fine. Then I open a file and drag it to the top to enlarge it, but I still have all the tools and jazz showing. I'm not sure what to call that action. Anyway, then my sceen starts flashing. It's like the brightness is dimming in and out at a rapid rate. And it effects the image and the whole interface. Before when I had this problem it was doing it slowly. I can't for the life of me figure out how to fix the issue. I'm running the most current version of PS CC 2018. The graphic card it uses, Nvidia GTX 1050i is up to date. I don't have any plugins.

I searched Google for an answer but the only flickering I could find was this: Fix Flashing Black Screen in Photoshop CS6 or CC - YouTube and that's not my problem. I really hope someone can help me. This issue is very annoying and I can't work like this.

Thank you!