• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

migrate from lightroom 4

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gday, i know i am a fossile. Currently i am using lightroom 4 and want to migrate to lightroom cc webbased. It seems i cannot migrate due to lightroom 4. Do i really need to buy Lr6 before i can migrate and pay again for the webbased module?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

I believe you will have to upgrade to LR Classic (The latest version of the Photography Plan)

The photography plan has both Classic and LRCC (and Photoshop).  Once you get your catalogue on the latest version of LR Classic, you will prorobably have to upgrade your LRCC storage.  Then you can migrate to LRCC.  Then you can drop the Photography plan and just have LRCC.

I hope someone can suggest an easier path.

Monty

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe you will have to upgrade to LR Classic (The latest version of the Photography Plan)

The photography plan has both Classic and LRCC (and Photoshop).  Once you get your catalogue on the latest version of LR Classic, you will prorobably have to upgrade your LRCC storage.  Then you can migrate to LRCC.  Then you can drop the Photography plan and just have LRCC.

I hope someone can suggest an easier path.

Monty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines