Hi Robert, can you give a bit more context/background as to what you're looking for? I'm not sure what functionality you're talking about.
So I need to understand what’s possible to log out to the console from
adobe for us to listen to, to emit our data
My general question is where is the best time to intercept the data we need
1. this person had eligibility to be checked and we found out if they were
2. we put them in this split with this outcome
3. outcome was placed
Ideally we have some type of ID that ties together 2 & 3.
The issue is that we don’t use adobe for any our reporting now so we need
all of this data to live back in our DB.
So is it possible to get this data from adobe into our data schema by
building out event listeners or hooks into adobes system. I have no idea
what’s done client, what’s done server, and what can we log out.
I'm afraid I still don't understand the context of your question.
- What eligibility are you checking for? What is its importance?
- What are you referring to when you say you split them?
- Where is the outcome you're talking about placed?
- Are you currently collecting data on your site using Adobe Analytics?
- What parts of data are you tracking that goes directly into your internal database without touching Adobe, and what parts of data go to Adobe without touching your internal database?
- Do you have any sort of identifier that you're collecting in your internal database that's also being collected using Adobe Analytics?
- What is the data output format you're looking to get from Adobe? Aggregated data? hit-by-hit data?
Can we take this offline?
If you prefer to speak with an Adobe representative, you can have a Customer support delegate contact customer care. That way, the agent will be able to take any details specific to your implementation, and keep track of those details in our CRM system.