Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Signature Scribble Not Saving Image File

Level 3

I have a fillable form for operations teams to sign-off on reviewing procedures, etc. The form has a table set up with a button to add new rows so multiple employees can sign, and a separate manager signature field at the bottom. All signatures are 'Signature Scribble' fields, as our legal department does not accept digital certificates/signatures as valid and binding.

The problem is, if an employee inserts a .jpeg into the signature scribble field and then saves the file to send to the next employee (and so on, until everyone on the team has signed, then the manager signs and submits), the form does not retain the image. Do I have to change the data binding settings for the sig-scribble fields? Is it just not possible to have multiple signatures in a dynamic form?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

In case someone else has this issue, it looks like changing the data binding of the signature scribble field to 'use name...' worked.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 3

In case someone else has this issue, it looks like changing the data binding of the signature scribble field to 'use name...' worked.