Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Secured Fillable PDF forms

Explorer ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is new for me:

If I add a fillable pdf to my webpage for customers to fill out, is the information going to be secured once it is sent back to me?

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is is if you send it to a secured web server, running up to date software written by an experienced web programmer. Forget any ideal of emailing it though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your quick reply; just one more question as I am new to this process... If a customer fills out the PDF what is the best way to transfer the information, lets say to excel or what other application would I use to gather the information?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, it has to get to you securely. Often that goes into a database on the secure server. Otherwise typically you submit an FDF or XFDF file, which you can import to Acrobat to fill the form again. Hard work if you have a lot of submissions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines