Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Registered products missing from my account

Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem.

The difference is mine products are Acrobat XI and DC and Mac. At least three licenses, because I remembered may be I have a XI version on Win but I am not sure.

They all disappeared from my "products".

I contacted Adobe support, they transferred my issue at least four times. Finally, they escalated the issue into "I don't know what it is" team.

The Adobe support responded me that I disabled my account.

But I am pretty sure I only have one account, which is the products disappeared.  And I don't' know that account can't be disabled until they told them. And it was the first time I contacted the Adobe support, the experience is terrible.

The conversation took 90 mins, and wait for an email reply for 48hrs.

The reply is we don't know either, and since you can use the key you submitted to me, don't worry.

SO IF the products may be missing, why you provide the registered function?

Fortunately, I kept some of the serial numbers, I can still use them.

Adobe Acrobat is the only reason I use Adobe account. I am really disappointed with their service.

I registered my serial number to my account, and I sent the SN I registered to them, Adobe support can't even trace it to my account, and they can't tell me if my account is not the right account, what accountt could it be.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Branched out as a new discussion)

Moving to Installing, Updating, & Subscribing to Acrobat​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I met exactly the same issues with the guys in the original thread, I don't think it is a good idea that moved it into a new discussion.

It's exactly the same issues with the older thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines