• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unable to download version 3 of adobe flash player

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was trying to download adobe flash player but it says I have already downloaded it and when I try to use the internet or facebook I am unable to use the apps and videos which require adobe flash player because it says that I need to install version 3 of adobe flash player.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Most modern browser's disable Flash by default and force users to enable it.  This is essentially what's happening.  The message indicating version 3 is most likely because that's the minimum version of Flash required for the content you're attempting to view.  Not only is it *not* recommended to run older versions of Flash (due to security exploits), but no modern browser is going to run version 3.

To enable Flash in the browser, see:

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Most modern browser's disable Flash by default and force users to enable it.  This is essentially what's happening.  The message indicating version 3 is most likely because that's the minimum version of Flash required for the content you're attempting to view.  Not only is it *not* recommended to run older versions of Flash (due to security exploits), but no modern browser is going to run version 3.

To enable Flash in the browser, see:

If none of these work, provide the following:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines