Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Go to In/Go to Out

Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have CS6.

When I press the Go to In or Go to Out buttons, it takes me all the way to the beginning or end of the project, whereas it used to take me to the next edit point. It's like that on every project now, and it has been that way for quite a while.

I'm assuming I accidentally toggled something on or off, or something like that.

In the past I picked up on the fact that it only goes to the next edit point of a track you have selected, so it's not that. I have all the tracks selected currently.

Or I guess it's possible it's malfunctioning. The program's kind of breaking down gradually in general. It's taking longer and longer to do tasks like exporting, the playback has become much more jittery, and it'll occasionally crash completely without warning.

Might it be a matter of not having sufficient resources to do everything it would normally do? Would something like that cause the Go to In and Go to Out to not function properly?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?